SQL Coding for Beginners
The truth is: SQL is an abbreviation for Structured Query Language. It is one of the most sought after and simple programming languages of our age.
SQL is lost behind a crowd of other, more popular programming languages such as C++, Python, Java etc. There are many people who have used SQL and discarded its legitimacy as a programming language simply because of its user friendly interface and a limited number of functions. However, all true computer wiz’s must know that no matter how developed and advanced third level programming languages such as C++ and Python are, it doesn’t change the fact that SQL is also a programming language – a very resourceful one at that.
SQL has a wide range of functionality that includes quering, retrieving, and extracting information from relational databases and so on. Moreover, the ability of SQL to create structure based relational databases such as tables and views has made it extremely popular among major companies such as Microsoft. Because of its compatible nature, and easy to use interface, the demand for SQL is booming rapidly around the world. A person who is adept at working on SQL can also work on other languages such as MySQL etc., because of its compatible nature.
SQL is compatible to fill the requirements as needed by several companies which have several database management and development in their list of agendas. It is also extremely useful when it comes to creating reports, business, and data analysis and programming.
Here are a few advantages of learning SQL:
- It is relatively easier to learn, and creates vast career opportunities.
- SQL is slowly and gradually forming a solid place within various companies that need to organize their database. Having knowledge of SQL can help you get into these companies.
- The demand for SQL is still at large, as it caters to many fields such as database management and development. Moreover, it plays a fundamental role in activities such as creating reports, business and data analysis, and of course, computer programming.
If you think SQL is a dying language, then reconsider. Here are a few reasons why it is not:
- Knowledge of SQL creates opportunities for diverse career options
- The corporate world is using SQL to keep track of their database, meaning having knowledge of SQL is a helpful trait when it comes to finding jobs
- Helps you understand the origins of programming languages and overall sense of computer programming.
Get SQL Coding for Beginners, an essential tool for developers using SQL statements for controlling and modifying tables, and an intermediate level guide for learning SQL programming step-by-step.
The SQL language still burns bright and is being used by a large number of local businesses and corporations. They use this simple and easy to understand and operate language to keep tab of their company’s database. Therefore, it would be extremely beneficial to have a basic knowledge about this language.
The goal of the audiobook is simple: To help beginners start on their journey to learn SQL coding in a simple and easy manner.
You will also learn:
- Basics of SQL
- How to install SQL developers
- Working with data, tables, and columns
- SQL Security
- SQL Injections
- Pivoting data in SQL
Would you like to know more?
Get the audiobook, SQL Coding for Beginners to learn how to use SQL quickly and efficiently.