If you work in data science, or are hoping to make it your career, Python is a must!
It’s no secret that many jobs will be eliminated in the near future. While that reality may be difficult to digest, it’s also believed that the most responsible party — namely automation — will lead the way in a golden age of opportunity. That’s because there will be a tremendous need for people who are capable of programing all those new systems. And, the language of choice for machine learning software is Python which, as it happens, is the perfect first language to learn.
Python has now toppled Java to become the most taught programming languages in Universities and Academia!
Learning Python not only will make you a polyglot programmer but also gives you a powerful tool in your arsenal to write scripts, create a web application, and open the door to the exciting fields of data science and machine learning. In this book, you will learn the fundamentals of Python, and the benefits are:
- Python works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc.).
- Python has a simple syntax similar to the English language.
- Python has syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming languages.
- Python runs on an interpreter system, meaning that code can be executed as soon as it is written. This means that prototyping can be very quick.
- Python can be treated in a procedural way, an object-orientated way or a functional way.
It’s important to know programming and coding in today’s world and if you don’t know coding you are missing something and Python is a great way to start learning to code.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
A FEW DOLLARS SPENT ARE THE VALUE OF YOUR SKILL IMPROVEMENT?
It’s definitely possible to learn Python on your own. To learn it steps by steps by pressing the BUY NOW BUTTOM!