Get Ready To Understand How To Get Started In The World Of Programming With Python, The Programming Language That Has Grown To Become The First Programming Language Taught In Universities Around The World!
Learning python is increasingly becoming necessary, especially as concepts like artificial intelligence, big data, data science, data analytics, machine learning and many others become mainstream with new technologies like self-driving cars, robotics and many others. This probably explains why it is increasingly becoming the preferred first programming language taught in universities around the world – to prepare learners for the next big thing in computing.
If you want to be part of this next big thing in computing, you too need to ride the wave by learning python! You won’t get anywhere close to understanding machine learning, artificial intelligence, data science and other advanced computing concepts if you don’t know python in and out.
So where do you start?
How do you learn python to be able to use it and set yourself up for the big things that are to come?
What makes python such an important programming language to learn?
If you have these and any other questions, this book is for you so keep reading!
It covers the ins and outs of programming with python, including:
- The basics of python programming language, including how to install it and run it on different operating systems using different modes
- How to write your very first program on python
- The ins and outs of variables in python, including how to name your variables in python, complete with examples
- Inserting comments in python to keep your code clean
- How to leverage the power of operators in python
- How to take advantage of keywords and identifiers in python
- How to use statements in python
- How to use different operators in python
- The ins and outs of methods/functions in python
- Python methods or functions that you can use to manipulate lists
- The ins and outs of tuples, escape sequences, negative indexing, and slicing in python
- The different data types that are used in python, including how to use them effectively for different purposes
- How to achieve flow control in python using different statements
- How to unleash the full power of classes and objects in python
- How to work with dates and time in python
- Simple projects to get you started
- How to use python for intermediate and advanced stuff like data analysis, data processing and visualizations
- How to work with files on python, including different file modes, manipulating them etc.
- The basics of machine learning and the place of python in different advanced computing concepts
- And much more!
Whether you are completely new to python or want to advance your knowledge of python, this book will hold you by the hand to unleash the python expert within you.
It takes a beginner friendly approach, with examples, illustrations, exercises and sample projects to help you to apply what you learn immediately.
Are you ready?
Click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started!