Are you curious about joining the Python world? If you want to start learning Python but you’re afraid that it’s too difficult, this book is for you. This book explains Python in detail with the help of detailed coding examples that are usually not available in Python beginner-level books and that will make your journey easier.
Python is a robust programming language and supports both functional and object-oriented concepts. We took a lot of care, and we tried to explain a lot of concepts that are important for the success of an entry-level programmer. Along with all these basic concepts, we have tried to give some practical examples which can help the listener understand the concepts better.
We will explain a lot of topics like variables, looping structures, and conditionals so that beginners can understand the basic blocks of programming. A lot of care was taken so that beginners can grasp the content with clear-cut layman instructions that have been given.
We will now discuss in detail the best parts of the book.
- Brief history of Python and different development environments available
- Ways to install different python libraries and modules available along with an example
- Variables and constants in detail, along with a lot of examples
- Detailed information about conditionals and loops along with programming code
- Functions, modules, and object-oriented programming in detail
- Files and their operations in detail
Do you think that learning all of this is an insurmountable obstacle? Don’t worry, because with this book, you will have all the necessary material to be able to enter in the world of Python thanks to the simple but detailed explanations!
So, what are you waiting for? Get the audiobook and explore the knowledge of Python. Click the “buy now” button!