Want to begin programming but don’t know where to start? Aiming to realize your own software? Aspiring to be one of the recognized programmers and understand more on data management and analysis?
If you want to realize your own ideas and projects then programming can be the best tool for you. Just need a computer, a desk and you’re ready to start.
In order to become a skilled programmer, you need a step-by-step guide to walk you through downloading, installing the proper software and learn Python basics. Then practicing a specific set of exercises is essential to deeply understand how to develop your own projects. And that’s what you’ll learn in Python Coding.
Inside You Will Find:
- Definition and more in-depth understanding of Python programming language in computing
- The history, features, versions, and application of Python programs
- Different ways of downloading and installing Python on various operating systems
- Python variables including the definition of critical terms and the naming of different variables
- Types of variables and data variables in Python
- Computer data management and analysis
- Structures of database management systems, data modeling, integration, and storage
- Phases of data analysis of both qualitative and quantitative methods of analyzing data…
- And more…
It does not matter how deep you are with programming or if you are venturing into Python for the first time. This book starts from the basics to bring you to a proficient level. Applying your knowledge while learning you will realize your first software by the end of the book.
Would You Like To Know More?
Download now to start realizing your own ideas in Python in just 4 weeks.
Scroll up and click the buy now button.