Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Master Oracle NoSQL Database
Enable highly reliable, scalable, and available data. Oracle NoSQL Database: Real-Time Big Data Management for the Enterprise shows you how to take fulladvantage of this cost-effective solution for storing, retrieving, and updating high-volume, unstructured data. The book covers installation, configuration, application development, capacity planning and sizing, and integration with other enterprise data center products. Real-world examples illustrate the concepts presented in this Oracle Press guide.
- Understand Oracle NoSQL Database architecture and the underlying data storage engine, Oracle Berkeley DB
- Install and configure Oracle NoSQL Database for optimal performance
- Develop complex, distributed applications using a rich set of APIs
- Read and write data into the Oracle NoSQL Database key-value store
- Apply an Avro schema to the value portion of the key-value pair using Avro bindings
- Learn best practices for capacity planning and sizing an enterpriselevel Oracle NoSQL Database deployment
- Integrate Oracle NoSQL Database with Oracle Database, Oracle Event Processing, and Hadoop
Code examples from the book are available for download at www.OraclePressBooks.com.