Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Take Your PL/SQL Programming Skills to the Next Level
Build robust database-centric PL/SQL applications quickly and effectively. Oracle Database 12c PL/SQL Advanced Programming Techniques shows you how to write and deploy Java libraries inside Oracle Database 12c, use the utl_file and DBMS_SCHEDULER packages, and create external tables and external procedures. Application security, performance tuning, and Oracle Database In-Memory are also covered in this Oracle Press guide.
- Configure, deploy, and troubleshoot Java libraries for Oracle object types
- Use the utl_file package to manage unstructured and structured data
- Develop and deploy Java I/O libraries and wrap them with PL/SQL
- Create and use external tables
- Implement high-speed data transfer
- Harden database systems and develop secure applications
- Manage complex schedules and jobs with the DBMS_SCHEDULER package
- Optimize PL/SQL for use in performance tuning
- Create and deploy external procedures
- Implement the Oracle Database In-Memory column store feature