Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Master Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer 11g
Provide secure, immediate access to critical business information from relational and multidimensional data sources across your organization. Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer 11g Handbook shows you howto optimize this intuitive ad hoc query, reporting, analysis, and web publishing tool for maximum performance. Real-world examples illustrate the powerful analysis, security, and reporting capabilities. Enable businessusers at all levels to make faster, more-informed decisions with help from this Oracle Press guide.
- Configure and manage Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer 11g
- Run functional queries using the Workbook Wizard
- Add sorts, calculations, percentages, totals, and parameters using Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer Plus
- Format queries into well-organized reports with graphs, tables, titles, headers, and footers
- Perform data analysis–statistical, classification, deviation, trend, and aging
- Use Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer Viewer 11g to analyze, format, export, e-mail, and print reports
- Manage integration with Oracle WebLogic Server
- Refine existing queries using interactive pivoting, drilling, and hyper-drilling
- Build effective conditions and refine parameters, calculations, sorting, and percentages
- Manage access and sharing rights, scheduling privileges, and user preferences
- Build an end user layer and a business area using Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer Administrator
- Use Oracle Enterprise Manager’s Fusion Middleware Control feature to manage Oracle Business IntelligenceDiscoverer settings and preferences
- Implement powerful analytic functions using templates