Data Governance: How to Design, Deploy and Sustain an Effective Data Governance Program, Second Edition, is for any executive or manager who needs to implement an organizational data governance program to ensure consistent and reliable reporting. The book offers insights on how to execute a program and keep the program sustainable. This comprehensive guidance is ideal for beginning professionals, managers and analysts looking to improve their processes, but it is also valuable for advanced students in Data Management and related courses. With the provided framework and case studies, beginning professionals, managers or analysts looking to improve their processes will find this content valuable.
- Provides comprehensive guidance to beginning professionals, executives, managers or analysts looking to improve their processes
- Presents a complete overview of data governance creation and operation
- Includes new case studies which detail real-world situations across industry types
- Explores all of the capabilities businesses must adopt to become data driven
- Offers readers insights into how their organizations can improve the value of their data through data quality, data strategy and data literacy