If you want to avoid getting hacked, having your information spread and discover the world of ethical hacking then pay attention….
Two manuscripts in one audiobook:
- Cybersecurity: An Essential Guide to Computer and Cyber Security for Beginners, Including Ethical Hacking, Risk Assessment, Social Engineering, Attack and Defense Strategies, and Cyberwarfare
- Ethical Hacking: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Using Penetration Testing to Audit and Improve the Cybersecurity of Computer Networks, Including Tips on Social Engineering
Do you create tons of accounts you will never again visit?
Do you get annoyed thinking up new passwords, so you just use the same one across all your accounts?
Does your password contain a sequence of numbers, such as “123456”?
Do you automatically click all links and download all email attachments coming from your friends?
This audiobook will show you just how incredibly lucky you are that nobody’s hacked you before.
In part one of this audiobook, you will learn about:
- How hackers use raunchy photos to eke out private information
- Examples of preposterous social engineering attacks
- How there’s only one surefire way to protect against hacking
- How to lower your exposure to hacking
- Why companies pester you to attach a phone number to an account
- Why social media is the most insecure way to spend your afternoon and much, much more
Some of the topics covered in part two of this audiobook include:
- Fighting against companies
- Ethical hacking defined
- Penetration testing
- Jailbreaking Android/iPhone
- Shut up Cortana
- How a hacker could go about hacking your Wi-Fi and much, much more!