Would You Want To Become A Top-Notched Programmer In No Time? Are You Worried About Technical Complexity Or Never Coded Before? Then Keep Reading….
Computer programming. One of the most valuable set of skills you could acquire today. How to go about it?
Let me tell you something. Based on my own experience of eight years of coding (and counting), I know that the first line of coding is the most difficult.
I’m here to make that first journey like a breeze. This is my life-long-project, recompiling a step-by-step process to study and learn any programming language, in two hours (or less).
It doesn’t matter if you never wrote a line of code before, or don’t even know how to close an HTML tag. There are no needed skills to take advantage of this simplified, yet powerful guide.
If you have had some exposure to using computers and possess a basic know-how of the peripherals and I/O devices attached to the computer like keyboard, mouse and monitor, you are ready to go!
In This Book You Will Discover….
- A simple step-by-step guide to learn any programming language in 2 hours or less
- Learn how to manage databases with SQL simply and effectively
- How to edit simple objects and video games with C++ and C#
- How to use Python like a pro to keep any code base readable and application maintainable
- How to develop professional front-end websites using HTML and CSS
- How to avoid common mistakes when starting to code as a beginner (which can cost you hundreds of hours of hard work)
- And much, much more….
So if you want to start programming today, then get this audiobook today!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying Book Transcript PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.