Are you ready to discover the enterprise-level programming language that will help you launch a fulfilling career in tech? Do you want to learn how to build your own native desktop software as well as take your programming career to new heights?
C# is one of the most powerful, yet underrated programming languages out there. It has all kinds of exciting applications, from native desktop software and game development to augmented and virtual reality, with AR and VR slowly making a steady climb toward widespread proliferation.
This special book provides all programmers regardless of your level a solid foundation in C# and shows you how to become a C# power user by mastering the powerful, built-in features of C# from the basics to more advanced concepts, pacing the instructions in a way that won’t overwhelm you.
Among the insights contained in C# for Beginners, you’re going to discover:
- How to set up and install C# in Windows and Mac
- What you need to know to master C# interfaces—from properties to nested namespaces
- Advanced decision statements in C#
- A crash guide to C# functions—count, clear, pop, peek, ToArray, etc
- How to manipulate queue operations in C# using the count property, de-queue function and clear function
- How to use Language Integrated Query (LINQ) to manipulate databases and retrieve data from different sources and formats
- …and tons more!
Here’s a taste of what you’re going to learn in C# for Intermediates:
- A crash guide to advanced decision statements and flow control in C#
- Understanding the different functions that are available to you in C#
- Free up memory in your C# when objects are no longer used by the application you’re running using garbage collection
- Learn how to write code that executes in the background, while the main code runs simultaneously using asynchronous programming
- A slew of practical projects and examples that will help you develop your confidence in C# programming
- …and tons more!
Whether you’re a complete beginner to C#, or took a long hiatus from coding in C# and need a primer, or you’re a seasoned programmer in other languages looking to expand your skill set, then this book is for you.
Scroll to the top of the page and click the “Buy Now” button to begin your journey to C# proficiency today!