This C# guide for beginners helps you learn C# programming from scratch. If you are going to become a serious programmer, you really should get proficient in C# and if you don’t know C#, you are not a real web developer. You don’t need a big and expensive book to start coding today.This updated edition is the best book for an absolute beginner. Download your copy NOW!!
About the book
The content of this book is all about C# programming. It has been grouped into chapters, with each chapter exploring a different feature of the C# programming language. Brian Jenkins has provided C# codes, each code performing a different task. Corresponding explanations have also been provided alongside each piece of code to help the reader understand the meaning of the various lines of the code. In addition to this, screenshots showing the output that each code should return have been given. The author has used a simple language to make it easy even for beginners to understand.
The following are the objectives of this book:
- To help you understand the origin of C#.
- To help you know how to get started with C# programming by setting up the coding environment on various operating systems.
- To help you understand the syntax and constructs that make up the C# programming language.
- To help you transition from a C# Beginner to a Professional.
- To help you learn how to develop a complete and functional computer application with C# on your own.
Who this Book is for?
The author targets the following groups of people:
- Anybody who is a complete beginner to C# programming or computer programming in general.
- Anybody in need of advancing their C# programming skills.
- Professors, lecturers or tutors who are looking to find better ways to explain C# to their students in the simplest and easiest way.
- Students and academicians, especially those focusing on computer programming and development of Softwards.
What do you need for this Book?
For Windows users, install the following:
- Microsoft .Net Framework.
- Microsoft Visual Studio.
For Linux and Mac OS users, install the Mono framework.
What is inside the book?
- Getting Started with C#
- Data Types
- Type Conversion
- Conditional Statements
- Regular Expressions
- Handling Exceptions
- File Input/ Output