- Master AWS networking concepts with AWS Networking Cookbook.
- Design and implement highly available connectivity and multi-regioned AWS solutions
- A recipe-based guide that will eliminate the complications of AWS networking.
- A guide to automate networking services and features
This book starts with practical recipes on the fundamentals of cloud networking and gradually moves on to configuring networks and implementing infrastructure automation. This book then supplies in-depth recipes on networking components like Network Interface, Internet Gateways, DNS, Elastic IP addresses, and VPN CloudHub. Later, this book also delves into designing, implementing, and optimizing static and dynamic routing architectures, multi-region solutions, and highly available connectivity for your enterprise.
Finally, this book will teach you to troubleshoot your VPC’s network, increasing your VPC’s efficiency. By the end of this book, you will have advanced knowledge of AWS networking concepts and technologies and will have mastered implementing infrastructure automation and optimizing your VPC.
What you will learn
- Create basic network in AWS
- Create production grade network in AWS
- Create global scale network in AWS
- Security and Compliance with AWS Network
- Troubleshooting, best practices and limitations of AWS network
- Pricing model of AWS network components
- Route 53 and Cloudfront concepts and routing policies
- VPC Automation using Ansible and CloudFormation
About the Author
Satyajit Das has more than