This sponsored article was created by our content partner, BAW Media. Thank you for supporting the partners who make SitePoint possible.
Overworked, overstressed, and flat out fed up with starting every website design from scratch? Here are some WordPress theme solutions you’ll appreciate.
Maybe you need to switch to an easy-to-use theme — a WordPress theme that’s crazy-fast and gives you reliable performance may be your cup of tea.
Tired of having to build your websites from scratch? It’s totally unnecessary unless for some reason you absolutely want to.
Before you blame yourself for the situation you find yourself in, consider this: maybe it’s the tools you’re using. You may be trying to build a house without the use of power tools, scaffolding, or helpful aids.
One of the following 15 top WordPress themes should prove to be the solution to your problem. In fact, more than one of them could probably serve quite nicely.
Grab a cup of coffee and let’s get started.
1. BeTheme: Responsive, Multi-purpose WordPress Theme
This biggest-of-them-all multipurpose WordPress theme can’t be beaten in terms of the huge array of “power” tools and design elements it places at your disposal. BeTheme is fast and flexible. It’s easy for beginners to work with. If trying to satisfy multiple clients has become more stressful than rewarding, BeTheme has a solution for that as well.
Be’s selection of 500+ customizable, responsive pre-built websites is the highlight and a proven stress reducer. These professionally crafted, pre-built websites cover 30 industry sectors, all the common websites, and an impressive range of business niches.
They also have UX features and functionalities built into them, potentially saving you a ton of design time.
- BeTheme uses the popular Muffin Builder 3 page builder, with WPBakery as an option.
- There’s a Layouts Configurator if you really want to, or absolutely have to, build a page from scratch.
- It has a Shortcode Generator and a large selection of shortcodes that, together with Be’s drag and drop features, eliminates the need for coding.
- Be’s powerful Admin Panel provides unmatched flexibility.
I have purchased 4 of these themes at this point. Love the speed and build of them. Only wish list item would be a way to categorize and tag pages like you can with posts. — sharkyh2o
Click here and browse Be’s impressive collection of pre-built websites.
2. Total Theme
Total is another stress-reducing theme. This flexible and easy-to-use WordPress theme has been around for a while and has amassed a user base of 41,000 happy customers.
- Total is drag and drop and it doesn’t require coding to build exactly the type of website you have in mind.
- Total is also developer friendly thanks to its system of hooks, filters, and snippets.
- There are more than 500 advanced customizing options available, plus 100+ page-builder elements and design modules to work with and 40+ pre-built demos to get any project off to a solid start.
- You won’t be burdened by third-party plugins either, since this WooCommerce-ready theme is compatible with all WordPress plugins.
- Very Friendly
- Very Simple
- Clean Code
- Good Flexibility
- Cool Elements
- Excelent custom panel
- Good integration with WooCommerce
Love this theme, it can do everything I need including shops, in a very good and easy way. — soswebdesign
Click here to discover if Total is the solution you’ve been looking for.
If you choose a best-selling theme, chances are it’s going to relieve rather than add to any stress you may be encountering. Avada is such a theme.
- Its Dynamic Content System provides unmatched flexibility.
- Avada integrates totally with WooCommerce and includes product design drag and drop capabilities.
- 55+ pre-built websites are included to get you off to a fast start.
Great theme! As my first WordPress theme, it offers many options and continues to improve! — nwilger
Click here to find out more about this best-seller.
4. TheGem: Creative, Multi-Purpose, High-Performance WordPress Theme
Featuring the most beautiful designs for WordPress is what many web designers will tell you about TheGem. What really gets them excited, however, are the tools that come with the package.
Those same designers will tell you that TheGem is the ultimate WordPress toolbox. To name but just a few of the goodies, you’ll find:
- plenty of pre-built, one-click installable websites
- over 400 modern and trendy design templates
- a ready-to-go fashion store
Great theme and great service. — bepreoo
Your very own ultimate toolbox is just a click or two away.
5. Uncode: Creative, Multiuse WordPress Theme
Bloggers, freelancers, and creatives of all types, plus small businesses and agencies, will benefit from making this ThemeForest bestseller with its 60K+ sales their theme of choice. This is doubly true if you need to create a portfolio or magazine-style website or any type or style of a page.
- a powerful front-end editor
- adaptive image and advanced grid systems
- WooCommerce compatibility and single product design and display features.
The star of the show is Uncode’s showcase of user-created websites. They tell a story of what Uncode could do for you, plus they are a source of inspiration.
Nice code, good support, design possibilities are endless. — zoutmedia
Visit Uncode and browse its showcase of user-built websites.
6. Houzez: Highly Customizable Real Estate WordPress Theme
There are some website types that a multi-purpose theme simply can’t help you with — usually because of unique and special features that are required. For the realestate sector, as an example, using a theme like Houzez is a must. Houzez’ unique functionalities include:
- advanced property searching
- flexible property listings formatting
- a property management system
In addition, this drag and drop theme can easily be customized to match a realtor’s business model.
I really love the function and the appearance of the theme. — stuffmartusa2
If you happen to have a realtor for a client, look no further.
The post 15 Top WordPress Themes to Use in 2020 appeared first on SitePoint.